Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William R Sloan
Dr. William R Sloan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Glendale, CA. His specialties include Urology. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. William R Sloan has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. William R Sloan has the following 7 expertise
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Kidney Stones
- Urologic Emergencies
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer
- Bladder Issues
Dr. William R Sloan is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. William R Sloan - Posted on October 21st, 2014
Please contact the office for more information.
More about Dr. William R Sloan
Dr. William Sloan is a board certified urologist who is joining the practice of Ben Shenassa, MD, bringing more than 34 years of urology expertise to the Glendale community. Dr. Sloan earned his medical doctorate from the University of Chicago College and School of Medicine. After two years in the US Navy, he completed his residency in surgery and urology at Johns Hopkins Hospital. After his residency, Dr. Sloan was appointed assistant professor in urology and renal transplantation at the Medical College of Ohio. After moving to California, he served as president of the Orange County Urology Society, was associate clinical professor at UC Irvine and was active in the Sigma Xi scientific research society. Dr. Sloan has a passion for music and is an avid violin player.
Locations & DirectionsREPRODUCTIVE HEALTH CENTER, 435 Arden Ave Ste 340, Glendale, CA
Dr. William R Sloan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Glendale, CA.