Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Schermer
Dr. William Schermer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bristol, TN. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Schermer is affiliated with Lonesome Pine Hospital, Bristol Regional Medical Center and Bristol Reg Medctr, Bristol, Tn. He speaks English.
Dr. William Schermer has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Psoriatic Arthritis
- Skin Cancer
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Schermer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Lonesome Pine Hospital
Bristol Regional Medical Center
Bristol Reg Medctr, Bristol, Tn
Bristol Regional Med Ctr
37 Years Experience
Medical College Of Georgia School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Medical College Of Virginia Hospital
Dr. William Schermer accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions3183 W State St, Bristol, TN
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William Schermer in this video.
Dr. William Schermer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bristol, TN.