Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Singer
Dr. William Singer, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Omaha, NE. He has 27 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Singer is affiliated with Grape Community Hospital, Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital and Nebraska Methodist Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William Singer has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Singer is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Grape Community Hospital
Nebraska Orthopaedic Hospital
Nebraska Methodist Hospital
Jennie Edmundson Hospital
Montgomery County Memorial Hospital
Alegent Immanuel Medical Center
Children's Hospital & Medical Center
Nebraska Medical Centerclarkson Tower
Nebraska Medical Center-Clarkson Tower
27 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1986
University Of Kansas School Of Medicine
Dr. William Singer accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions2725 S 144th St, Omaha, NE
Dr. William Singer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Omaha, NE.