Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William F Stiles III has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Showing 5 of 21
There was no communication whatsoever, leaving me confused from the beginning to the end.
We at Urology of Flagstaff are very disturbed about your recent experience at our office and it is certainly not typical, as we take immense pride in how well we care for our patients. Dr. Stiles never wants anyone to leave feeling confused and would like to reach out and reconcile any issues. We are unable to see your profile, so please contact our office and give us the opportunity to serve you better.
18 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2000
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsNorthwest Florida Urology, 1032 Mar Walt Dr Unit 250, Fort Walton Beach, FL
Dr. William F Stiles III is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Walton Beach, FL.