Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William P Stuppy has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. William P Stuppy has the following 12 expertise
- Abdominal Pain
- Celiac Disease
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
- Panic Disorder
- Acid Reflux Disease (GERD)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Lyme Disease
Dr. William P Stuppy has 0 board certified specialties
Showing 5 of 26
I saw him a few years ago. He prescribed Alinia before testing and later tried to convince me I had Lyme Disease although the test results did not confirm this. My impression is that he uses fear to make scary "diagnoses" that call for expensive drugs and possibly unnecessary treatments, including surgery. Strongly recommend against this person.
Although he was a little pricey and wouldn't work with my insurance company (he gave me the billing so I could deal with them), this was still certainly a doctor worth going to. I have been diagnosed with chronic fatigue, fibromyalgia, "etc" from other unhelpful doctors whose work stopped with their diagnosis. I was refered to Dr. Stuppy by a close friend who had been a past patient and he gave me my health back by testing and treating me with labs and treatments that the other doctors were unaware of. I'm a very thankful patient.
University Of Louisville School Of Medicine
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsJulio Angel Raya Md, 637 Lucas Ave, Los Angeles, CA
Dr. William P Stuppy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.