Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William R Vandiver has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. William R Vandiver has the following 16 expertise
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Replacement
- Sports Medicine
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Surgery
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. William R Vandiver has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 13
8 years ago I had a horse accident and Dr. Vandiver took care of me and was wonderful! I was in the hospital for several days and when released and had to to his office follow up visits he and his staff were great and very helpful. We do not live in the area so when we made appointment to follow up all was great and making the appointments to fit our needs were really great, they are all the best.
Patients' Choice Award (2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
25 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1993
Wayne State University
Dr. William R Vandiver accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Multiplan PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. William R Vandiver is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Kaufman, TX.