Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Vostinak
Dr. William Vostinak, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Allentown, PA. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Vostinak is affiliated with Lehigh Valley Hospital-Cedar Crest, St Lukes Health Network and Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown. He speaks English.
Dr. William Vostinak has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. William Vostinak has the following 18 expertise
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Infectious Disease
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Dr. William Vostinak has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. William Vostinak is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 8
Dr. Vostinak is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
St Lukes Health Network
Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Temple Lower Bucks Hospital
40 Years Experience
University of South Florida Health
Graduated in 1977
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsHealthWorks-Allentown, 1243 S Cedar Crest Blvd, Allentown, PA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William Vostinak in this video.
Dr. William Vostinak is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Allentown, PA.