Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William W Goodman III has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are still growing and developing, they are often more difficult to operate on than adults. These patients have smaller bodies and smaller organs requiring even more of a precise and measured approach by a surgeon.
Some of the conditions that may require the care of a pediatric surgeon are congenital malformations, such as cleft lip and palate, abdominal wall defects, like hernias, deformities of the chest wall, childhood tumors, like neuroblastomas and separation of conjoined twins.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. William W Goodman III has the following 9 expertise
- Wrist Injury
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Sports Medicine
Dr. William W Goodman III is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 32
This was a few years ago, but I was very pleased. He listened. He recorded his notes in front of me. This I appreciated because I could make sure I understood what he was saying and that he was listening to me. I recovered and did great following the surgery. Not only that, he was funny.
I had surgery 9 weeks ago . I never get to talk to the dr. Only an assistant . My stitches were taken out to early only after five days the steri strips fell off the following day and one incision drained 4 days. I had to dr my self. No antibiotic sent home with me. Did get it a week later. Never get to speak to the dr, I find that very unprofessional. Pain meds don't work and I keep asking what is next to stop the pain no help. The pain meds are fine for mild pain and my is very painful I can handle a lot but not this. I need something that does work but not everyone are drug user and just want pain meds.thats the feeling I get when asking for help to get thru this. Thanks
The wait is long, but he makes up for it in that he works hard to make sure he has explained everything and addressed all your concerns. In response to another comment about him.... He does talk into his recorder but for me it was nice to hear his clinical notes. He is very honest and open. I knew exactly what he was putting in my child's chart and it was exactly as he had explained to me. I have a special needs child and see many specialists....Dr Goodman is excellent! He is smart, kind, and skilled.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
28 Years Experience
University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Dr. William W Goodman III accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry KS PPO
- Coventry MO HMO POS
- Coventry OA EPO Exchange - KS/MO
- First Health PPO
- HealthLink PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsMercy Clinic Orthopedics, 3050 E River Bluff Blvd, Ozark, MO
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William W Goodman III in this video.
Dr. William W Goodman III is similar to the following 1 Doctors near Ozark, MO.