Get the facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including the conditions and medications that can cause it.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Roberts
Dr. William Roberts, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Ann Arbor, MI, with other offices in Ann Arbor, MI and Ypsilanti, MI (and 1 other location). He has 19 years of experience. His specialties include Urology. Dr. Roberts is affiliated with St Mary's of Michigan - Medical Center, CS Mott Children's Hospital and University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers. He speaks English.
Dr. William Roberts has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.
These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder,...
Dr. William Roberts is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ann Arbor, MI.