Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William W Watson has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. William W Watson has the following 3 expertise
Dr. William W Watson is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 4
Mr. Watson saw my 2 yr old son in the ER. We brought him in because he had a cut near his eye and we knew it was bad and would require stitches. Mr. Watson in the matter of 2 mins, squirted water on the cut to wash the blood away to see the cut...he then stated it was way too close to the eyeball for him to even think about stitching it up. He needed to call someone else. that was all he did and his office wants to bill me $804. Are you freaking kidding me? We had another DR come in and do the job and we paid him for his services but Mr. Watson is not a in-network Dr at my In-Network hospital. Seems ridiculous to pay him for less than 2 mins of service for him to determine that he can't do the job. Then he wants to hang around and pop his head in the room from time to time to act like he was contributing to the eye repair stitch job that the other Dr. did. He didn't assist with nothing. It's a shame a grown 66 yr old Dr. feels he has to charge a family over $800 for looking at a cut. I am beyond frustated!
42 Years Experience
Vanderbilt University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1976
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsTanner Medical Center, 705 Dixie St, Carrollton, GA
Dr. William W Watson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Carrollton, GA.