Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Chronic Pain Facts about chronic pain, including body parts most commonly affected.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William A Wagle has the following 3 specialties
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine that surgical intervention is necessary.
Some of the conditions that neurologists diagnose and treat are epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
In addition to using diagnostic tests like MRI, CT scans, EEG and EMG, neurologists also employ neurological testing to gauge muscle strength and movement, balance, reflexes, sensation, memory, speech, and other cognitive abilities.
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
Neuroradiologists focus specifically on diagnosing conditions related to the nervous system, spine, head and neck through radiology. They can identify abnormalities in these areas and help doctors properly diagnose the presence of tumors, aneurysms and even dementia.
It’s also common for them to consult with patients with persistent headaches or back pains, trauma to a certain area, or any issue that can affect brain function, such as a stroke. Like any radiologist, they are trained to perform x-rays, cat scans, ultrasounds and MRIs, but they work closely with neurologists and neurosurgeons.
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- PET Scan
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- CT Scan
Showing 5 of 5
39 Years Experience
Universite Catholique De Louvain
Graduated in 1979
Albany Medical Center
Dr. William A Wagle accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP HMO
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP HMO
- MVP Preferred PPO
- MVP Premier Plus HMO Small Groups
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. William A Wagle in this video.
Dr. William A Wagle is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colorado Springs, CO.