The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. William W Wennen has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects, such as a cleft lip or palate, can be corrected by a plastic surgery specialist. Injuries sustained during auto accidents also may require the services of a plastic surgery specialist. These procedures fall under the category of reconstructive plastic surgery.
The other category of plastic surgery is cosmetic plastic surgery. Plastic surgery specialists often perform procedures like breast augmentation, face lifts, tummy tucks, liposuction, and lip injection as elective surgeries for patients who wish to make aesthetic improvements.
Dr. William W Wennen has the following 8 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Laser Resurfacing
- Reconstructive Surgery
- Cleft Lip
- Hair Restoration
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Cleft Palate
Dr. William W Wennen has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. William W Wennen is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
consulted Dr. Wennen about a surgical procedure done over 20 years ago. Wanted an update on the procedure and went in for the office visit. The appointment was scheduled within 2 weeks and they were very willing to work with my schedule.Found Dr Wennen to be very professional and very informative about all my options.The overall visit was great and I would recommend him highly.
- University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine
University Of Kansas Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. William W Wennen is similar to the following 2 Doctors near Fairbanks, AK.