Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Willie Hilliard Sr
Dr. Willie Hilliard Sr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Claremore, OK. He has 30 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Hilliard is affiliated with Claremore Indian Hospital and Nash General Hospital, Rocky Mount, Nc. He speaks English.
Dr. Willie Hilliard Sr has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Hillard is a wonderful person all the way around, in the office setting & outside of it. He goes out of his way to help everyone & you do not find doctors like that very often. I miss him very dearly, the people here in NC miss him dearly & wish he hadn't left so suddenly. Going to the Ob/Gyn isn't the same anymore cause even though I still have a good doctor he doesn't have the tenderness & compassion that Dr. Hillard has for his patients & thats whats missed the most.
Dr. Hilliard is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Claremore Indian Hospital
Nash General Hospital, Rocky Mount, Nc
30 Years Experience
Albert Einstein College Of Medicine Of Yeshiva University
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Willie Hilliard Sr accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions101 S Moore Ave, Claremore, OK
Dr. Willie Hilliard Sr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Claremore, OK.