Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Willis H Kephart has the following 2 specialties
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Women's Health
- Pelvic Exam
- Hot Flashes
- Breast Exam
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
I will NEVER return to this doctor!He is very VERY rude!Three months ago i had my son, and i went to him to get birth control. The whole 25 minutes in the room all he did was tell me how over weight i was! He want on to tell me all the health problems i would get being over weight.. I JUST had a baby!Then he went on to ask me, " what would your little one do if you died?" NEVER AGAIN would i see this doctor!
He is a great doctor,very knowledgeable, very kind and compassionate. He made me feel very at ease talking with him. He took time out to explained everything to me in a manner that I could understand. He went over my concerns and helped me to understand. I have recomended him to my friends. They are very lucky to have him working in that office and at the hospital.
40 Years Experience
University Of Nebraska College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Willis H Kephart accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS New Mexico
- BCBS NM PPO NM
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Presbyterian ASO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsWomen's Hospital Clinics ABQ Health Partners, 4705 Montgomery Blvd NE Ste 301, Albuquerque, NM
Dr. Willis H Kephart is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Albuquerque, NM.