Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Get the facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. H Winston Kipp
Dr. H Winston Kipp, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Augusta, ME. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Kipp is affiliated with Mainegeneral Medical Center, MAINEGENERAL MEDICAL CENTER - Augusta and Maine General - Augusta. He speaks English.
Dr. H Winston Kipp has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Kipp is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mainegeneral Medical Center
MAINEGENERAL MEDICAL CENTER - Augusta
Maine General - Augusta
Maine Medical Association
Maine Society of Orthopaedic Surgeons
New England Orthopaedic Society
American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
American Medical Association
43 Years Experience
State University Of New York Downstate Medical Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1970
Fletcher Allen Healthcare
Dr. H Winston Kipp accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions15 Enterprise Dr, Augusta, ME
Take a minute to learn about Dr. H Winston Kipp in this video.
Dr. H Winston Kipp is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Augusta, ME.