- Lutheran Medical Center
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Wojciech J Zolcik MD
Dr. Wojciech J Zolcik, MD is a doctor primarily located in Wheat Ridge, CO, with other offices in Granbury, TX and Gillette, WY( and 6 other locations). He has 28 years of experience. His specialties include Neurology, Psychiatry.
Dr. Wojciech J Zolcik has 8 locations
Dr. Wojciech J Zolcik has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Wojciech J Zolcik has the following 12 expertise
- Mental Illness
- Mood Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Sleep Disorders
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Depressive Disorder
- Clinical Depression
- Bipolar Disorder
- Personality Disorder
Patients' Choice Award (2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
28 Years Experience
Graduated in 1992
Dr. Wojciech J Zolcik Accepts the Following Insurance
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
More about Dr. Wojciech J Zolcik
Dr. Zolcik graduated from the Charles University in 1992. He works in Wheat Ridge, CO and 7 other locations and specializes in Neurology and Psychiatry. Dr. Zolcik is affiliated with Lutheran Medical Center.