Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Woosik M Chung has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Knee Surgery
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Spinal Arthritis (Spondylarthritis)
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Joint Replacement
- Bone Fracture
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Showing 5 of 32
I went to Dr. Chung initially for a second opinion, and I am so glad I found him! He performed a 2-level cervical disc replacement that was flawless. His experience and expertise resulted in an amazingly fast recovery for me...so much so that the hospital staff was shocked at how well I came through. That is the result of an experienced and very knowledgeable surgeon, one who knows every step of the procedure and what he can do to minimize impact, and maximize results. His very open and good communication, combined with his extensive knowledge, and wrapped up in such a positive attitude and work ethic (combined with a good sense of humor when needed) really helped me through this. I would HIGHLY recommend Dr Chung for any of your spine needs. He is truly an inspiration to everyone who meets him. Thank you Dr. Chung!
I had a double anterior cervical fusion by Dr Chung. The outcome exceeded my expectations. Dr. Chung provided outstanding patient education and options for my plan of care. He participates in ongoing research. Patients have access to the latest PROVEN medical technologies. Physicians look to Chung for their own personal spinal surgery. Only con is it takes awhile to get an appt to see him. He is extremely busy.
I've trusted Dr. Chung with my life through three complex surgeries and would do it again. What I find mot special is his knowledge and skill, and his bedside manner and office visits are just as amazing. Yes, my appointment is not always exactly on time, but I must balance that with all the times he has squeezed me in when I needed him or a staff member.
Dr. Woosik M Chung accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Colorado Front Range
- Anthem CO Blue Priority HMO
- Anthem CO Blue Priority PPO
- Anthem CO Bronze Pathway X HMO
- Anthem CO Gold Pathway HMO
- Anthem CO HMO
- Anthem CO Pathway
- Anthem CO Silver Pathway X HMO
- Anthem PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Locationttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
Locations & DirectionsDenver International Spine Center, 1601 E 19th Ave Ste 3800, Denver, CO
Dr. Woosik M Chung is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Denver, CO.