Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Wulf Hirschfield has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Wulf Hirschfield has the following 8 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Wulf Hirschfield has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 7
This Doctor is very rude to his patients I went to er at 2:00 am bacause I was in so much pain the pain was so bad my blood pressure was 100+ over a 100+ he made comments that I felt were Rude he ask why I came at 2:00am and as he was numbing the area it hurt so bad that I was crying he told me if I don't stop he would walk out cause there was no need for that if for now on I rather travel to laurel ms to see a dr let my insurance pay them instead Wayne general gone lose a lot of patients because of him.
36 Years Experience
University Of Mississippi School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Wulf Hirschfield accepts the following insurance providers.
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- BCBS AL PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsArthur E Wood Medical Clinic, 951 Matthew Dr Ste D, Waynesboro, MS
Dr. Wulf Hirschfield is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waynesboro, MS.