Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Xandra E Rarden MD
Dr. Xandra E Rarden, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Renton, WA, with other offices in Seattle, WA and Seattle, WA (and 2 other locations). She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Rarden is affiliated with Swedish Medical Center Ballard Campus, University Of Washington Medical Center Ambulatory and Tacoma General Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Xandra E Rarden has 5 locations
550 16th Ave Ste 100
Seattle, WA 98122
Seattle, WA 98122
1401 Madison St Ste 100
Seattle, WA 98104
13030 Military Rd S Ste 200
Tukwila, WA 98168
Book Online Now
Dr. Xandra E Rarden has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Xandra E Rarden has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Xandra E Rarden is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home
The patient-centered medical home is a way of organizing primary care that emphasizes care coordination and communication to transform primary care into what patients want it to be. Medical homes can lead to higher quality and lower costs, and can improve patients' and providers' experience of care.
Bridges to Excellence: Physician Office Systems Recognition Program
This program is designed to recognize practices that use information systems to enhance the quality of patient care. To obtain Recognition, practices must demonstrate that they have implemented systematic office
Dr. Rarden is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
15 Years Experience
University Of California San Diego School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2003
Dr. Xandra E Rarden Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Aetna Whole Health Providence Swedish WA
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Xandra E Rarden is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Renton, WA.