Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Yana Finkelshteyn
Dr. Yana Finkelshteyn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sugar Land, TX. She has 21 years of experience. Her specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Finkelshteyn is affiliated with Memorial Hermann-Texas Medical Center. Dr. Finkelshteyn has received 4 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Yana Finkelshteyn has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Smoking Cessation
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Anxiety Disorders
- Contact Dermatitis
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 18
Because they did not follow up with a Dr's referral I now have to pay 600.00
Dr. Yana is the best Primary Care Physician! She is so caring and patient and makes me feel like part of her family. She is a terrific doctor and has referred me to great doctors. She found a breast lump that required biopsy, abdominal mass that required surgery, high blood pressure and cardiac arrhythmias that required extensive testing and medication, and osteopenia that is responding to medicine. I am so lucky that I went to her and she caught these things so early that they have all been taken care of. Not to mention that she is also great for the regular sniffles and infections. I have to say that Dr. Yana has made a huge difference in my life and I am blessed that she is my doctor.
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2012, 2014, 2013, 2011, 2015)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2011, 2013, 2015, 2016, 2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2015, 2016)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2015)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Dr. Finkelshteyn is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
21 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
Dr. Yana Finkelshteyn accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsMethodist Family Medicine Group, 16605 Southwest Fwy Ste 400, Sugar Land, TX
Dr. Yana Finkelshteyn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sugar Land, TX.