Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Yanina Etlis has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Yanina Etlis has the following 12 expertise
- Family Planning
- Preventive Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 7
My father has been suffering from cellulitis for years now and has repeatedly gone to Dr. Etlis (even though to call her a doctor is unrealistic - she has no knowledge in the field which she practices), trying to get this under control. He has such high levels of fluid in his legs and all she kept telling him was that the water pill he was on was causing this. After falling numerous times over the past few weeks, he was admitted to the hospital yesterday because it progressively got worse to the point where he could not walk on his right leg. This is where he was diagnosed (finally, a team of doctors who had the knowledge to diagnosis him & to test him for this horrible infection)and hopefully now, with treatment, he is able to start getting well. She calls herself a doctor, a term which I would never trust in her. My father is 83 years old and this could have been caught earlier, causing him much less pain than it already has. I wonder how she'd feel if it were her father. So in short, do not see her & if you currently are using her as your physician, find yourself another primary care doctor immediately... she will not help you in any way but only prevent you from healing & getting well if there is a problem or something wrong. i have every intension of taking this to the doctor's board & for a full review to be done on her...
I can't think of a worse doctor than her. My father has been suffering from cellulitis for a good 5 years now and has repeatedly gone to her, requesting help. He has such high levels of fluid in his legs and all she kept telling him was that the water pill he was on was causing this. Unfortunately he was admitted to the hospital because it got so bad and he kept falling. This is where he was diagnosed (finally, thank god!) and can now hopefully manage to get this thing under control. I am so angry that she calls herself a doctor. My father is 83 years old and this could have been caught earlier, causing him much less pain than it already has. I wonder how she'd feel if it were her father. So my thoughts are NEVER USE HER AS YOUR PHYSICIAN unless you want to waste time and put a loved one's health in jeopardy!
17 Years Experience
New York College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2001
Dr. Yanina Etlis accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNyu Langone At Columbus Medical, 9785 Queens Blvd, Rego Park, NY
Dr. Yanina Etlis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Rego Park, NY.