More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Yash Khanna MD
Dr. Yash Khanna, MD is a Doctor primarily located in East Orange, NJ, with another office in Verona, NJ. He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Khanna is affiliated with Saint Michael's Medical Center, St Barnabas Medical Center and Columbus Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Yash Khanna has 2 locations
Dr. Yash Khanna has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Showing 5 of 5
Avoid at all Cost
Self-verified patient of Dr. Yash Khanna - Posted on February 27th, 2019
the most UNFRIENDLY and RUDE Dr, I'VE EVER COME IN CONTACT WITH!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Yash Khanna - Posted on November 25th, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Yash Khanna - Posted on September 2nd, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Yash Khanna - Posted on September 7th, 2011
very good experience with the doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Yash Khanna - Posted on October 1st, 2010
Dr. Khanna is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Saint Michael's Medical Center
St Barnabas Medical Center
East Orange General Hospital
Monmouth Medical Center
Clara Maass Medical Center
Hospital Center at Orange
St Barnabas Hospital
Columbus Hospital, Newark
Montclair Community Hospital
49 Years Experience
King George Medical University
Graduated in 1964
Locations & Directions
Dr. Yash Khanna is similar to the following 4 Doctors near East Orange, NJ.