Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Yeh P Chou has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
Showing 5 of 10
First time there, male receptionist was very rude when i asked him if i was next to be seen he told me he didnt know and to reschedule if i didnt want to wait and i told him i was aware i would have to wait but i wanted to know an estimate cause i had already waited 40 mins he rudely told me that because i was 7 minutes late and that i had to wait and he couldnt guarantee if i was next even though i came before everyone else he couldve just told me politely i will check to see the estimate of your time but he had comments for everything i said he was rude and inconsiderate Dr chou was also rude shes not someone i would want for as my continuous doctor this is the last time ill ever be there All i wanted to know is if i was next!!!!!!
Shell shocked. I had a very high opinion about Dr Chou until my past two visits where she showed the lack of ability to communicate and understand patient clinical situations. The staff, as the other reviewer had mentioned, are probably the most unprofessional and rude individuals you will encounter at a medical office. The doctor knows some stuff and at times may want to do her best to meet your needs, but when she is overwhelmed with patients (which she is), she becomes quite an angry beast and is unable to discuss issues without being taken over by the business of her practice. I am actually glad that I saw this side of her before I begin to develop a more long term relationship with this doc.
Worst OB doctor. All the staffs are rude and clueless. The male manager, James, is extremely rude and only cares about money. Dr chou came late to the delivery room when my wife was in labor and my baby was coming out. Took her forever to fill out the disability form. Never would I recommend this OB doctor to anyone.
Dr. Chou is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
19 Years Experience
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
Graduated in 1999
Dr. Yeh P Chou accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Elect Choice EPO
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna NYC Community Plan
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsQueens Ob/Gyn Pc, 4160 Main St Ste 209, Flushing, NY
Dr. Yeh P Chou is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Flushing, NY.