Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Yen B Nguyen has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Yen B Nguyen has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 8
She blew into the exam room like the police on a raid. I couldn't get in a word to tell her what my concerns were and she didn't care anyway. She went on to speak to me in the most abusive way talking down to me because I had used other clinics in the last few years. This physician doesn't care what you come in for. She's so busy issuing orders and slapping you around for not doing this and that, she's oblivious to anything else. ONE NASTY physician. I walked out and I've never done that in my 60 year life! Don't do it. Choose someone else who listens and is kind. I went in for high blood pressure and she certainly raised it by the time I left.
25 Years Experience
Western University Of Health Sciences
Graduated in 1993
Healthone Corporate Health Services
Dr. Yen B Nguyen accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- First Health PPO
- Health Net OR PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSamaritan Pacific Communities Hospital, 930 SW Abbey St, Newport, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Yen B Nguyen in this video.
Dr. Yen B Nguyen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newport, OR.