Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Ying Hsu
Dr. Ying Hsu, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY. She has 47 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Hsu is affiliated with NYU Langone Medical Center, Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine and New York Downtown Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Ying Hsu has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Ying Hsu has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Ying Hsu has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Ying Hsu is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 3
Dr. Hsu is one of the best old-school doctor I have ever seen. Waiting time was minimal and he spent a lot of time talking to me and explaining things before the exam began. He explained what he was going to do step by step and was very gentle and didn't hurt. He also completely made me feel at ease. After the exam, he took more time out to answer any questions I had or to explain the exam findings. I felt I had his complete attention the whole time. Additionally, when I called him a few weeks later with a question, I was completely taken aback that he personally answered the phone. I feel lucky to have found such a great doctor.
Dr. Hsu is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
NYU Langone Medical Center
Rusk Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine
New York Downtown Hospital
NYU Hospitals Center
New York University
47 Years Experience
National Taiwan University
Graduated in 1966
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions254 Canal St, New York, NY
Dr. Ying Hsu is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.