Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Yolanda M Molinaris-Gelpi MD
Dr. Yolanda M Molinaris-Gelpi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Port Orange, FL, with other offices in Delray Beach, FL and Kissimmee, FL (and 2 other locations). She has 29 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Dr. Yolanda M Molinaris-Gelpi has 5 locations
823 Dunlawton Ave Ste A
Port Orange, FL 32127
190 Congress Park Dr Ste 100
Delray Beach, FL 33445
341 N Maitland Ave Ste 200
Maitland, FL 32751
Dr. Yolanda M Molinaris-Gelpi has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Yolanda M Molinaris-Gelpi has the following 11 expertise
- Women's Health
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Birth Control
- Hot Flashes
- Menstrual Pain
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Yolanda M Molinaris-Gelpi - Posted on May 23rd, 2012
Self-verified patient of Dr. Yolanda M Molinaris-Gelpi - Posted on April 13th, 2011
Self-verified patient of Dr. Yolanda M Molinaris-Gelpi - Posted on July 11th, 2010
Self-verified patient of Dr. Yolanda M Molinaris-Gelpi - Posted on March 26th, 2010
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
29 Years Experience
University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1990
Dr. Yolanda M Molinaris-Gelpi Accepts the Following Insurance
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
Locations & Directions
Dr. Yolanda M Molinaris-Gelpi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Port Orange, FL.