Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Yolunda J Taylor has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Yolunda J Taylor has the following 12 expertise
- Menstrual Pain
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
Dr. Yolunda J Taylor has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 3 of 3
Words cannot explain how detrimental my experience with her was. I beg of you to seek another doctor! PLEASE!!!!! I am not sure how this lady is still practicing. Her bedside manners are nonexistent. She is very condescending. I started bleeding around my 6th week. Her office told me not to worry and just come in for my 8 week ultrasound (US). She implied that I was never pregnant after nothing was seen on the US, although I told her I possibly miscarried naturally. She threw the sample tissues I collected in the trash, then sent her assistant in the trash to retrieve it after we requested analysis of the tissues. This was the worst experience ever!
This was the worse experience that my daughter ever had. She was away in college and I made the appointment for her. This was her first pap smear ever and the experience was horrible. The staff was unprofessional and the doctor had NO bedside manner. This was her first and last time going there. RUN Fast.
Dr. Taylor is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
Howard University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Yolunda J Taylor accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsAssociates In Womens Health Group, 500 Rue De La Vie St Ste 310, Baton Rouge, LA
Dr. Yolunda J Taylor is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baton Rouge, LA.