Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Abayomi A Adeyemi
Dr. Abayomi A Adeyemi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fort Wayne, IN, with another office in Naperville, IL. His specialties include Hospice & Palliative Medicine and Internal Medicine. Dr. Adeyemi is affiliated with Advocate Trinity Hospital, Mercy Hospital & Medical Center and Presence St Joseph Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Abayomi A Adeyemi has the following 2 specialties
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Abayomi A Adeyemi has the following 28 expertise
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Sports Injuries
- Anxiety Disorders
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Diabetic Foot
- Preventive Medicine
- Smoking Cessation
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Weight Loss
- Viral Human Hepatitis
- House Calls
- Sports Medicine
Dr. Abayomi A Adeyemi has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Abayomi A Adeyemi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
Dr Adeyemi was warm and approachable the first time I met him with my family. He made me feel like he had all the time I needed available to answer any questions and really get to the root of the symptoms I was having. As a recent pancreatic survivor, I see many many doctors and Dr Adeyemi just might be my very favorite. He shows compassion, treated my sympoms successfully after months of suffering and is easily approached and available for his patience. I would sincerely recommend him.
This DR. Has bad bedside manner. He act as if He don't like me and the feeling is mutual.He will go on vacation and leave you in pain!!! I am looking for another Doctor for example Dr. Leonard Robinson now this is a great Doctor, but I left him because he has so many patients...Bad mistake!!! God willing I will go back to Dr. L. Robinson
Dr. Adeyemi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Grant Hospital Of Chicago
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Abayomi A Adeyemi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Fort Wayne, IN.