Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Yuan Mirow
Dr. Yuan Mirow, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with other offices in Philadelphia, PA and Philadelphia, PA (and 1 other location). She has 25 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Mirow is affiliated with Temple East, Inc., Belmont Center for Comprehensive Treatment and Albert Einstein Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Yuan Mirow has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Cardiovascular Disease
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Dr. Mirow is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Temple East, Inc.
Belmont Center for Comprehensive Treatment
Albert Einstein Medical Center
Montgomery Hospital XXXXX
Temple University Children's Medical Center
Elkins Park Hospital
Germantown Hospital & Community Health Services
Temple University Hospital - Episcopal Campus
25 Years Experience
Hunan Medical University
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Yuan Mirow accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Yuan Mirow is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.