Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Yuliya Ostrerov has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
When I moved I found Dr. Ostrerov was one our insurance providers so we switched to her. My daughter is 15 and has medical and medical related issues. I was mailed a comprehensive questionnaire to fill out before our initial visit. Which I took the time to do. First, our appt was the first of the day and the doctor was 45 minutes late. Secondly, when we finally met the doctor, she hadn't read ANYTHING about my daughter in her records or in the questionnaire I'd taken the time to fill out. This made it necessary to tell the dr., in front of my daughter, all of the embarrassing issues she faces. It was terrible and a waste of my time. Then, we asked if she could get a refill of an acne med. she got from her old dr. She said to call and give someone there the name of the med and she'd call in a script. I did this but no script after weeks. I called and no one had any record of my call. AND, she said the dr. would want to see her again to prescribe the meds. If the doctor had taken good notes, she be able to go back and and see that she had already looked closely at her acne and another appt. was not necessary. I am leaving this practice as soon as I can find another doctor. She was the worst doctor I've ever had the misfortune to visit.
Mount Sinai School Of Medicine
Dr. Yuliya Ostrerov accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Yuliya Ostrerov is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Gardner, MA.