Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Yung-Hao H Pung MD
Dr. Yung-Hao H Pung has the following 2 specialties
- Pediatric Allergy and Immunology
- Allergy and Immunology
An allergy & immunology specialist is a physician who is specially trained in matters pertaining to chronic and acute allergies, as well as deficiencies of the immune system. The doctor will determine whether an allergy, which attacks our immune system, is present. They'll also determine the cause, whether it be environmental triggers like trees and pollen, food-borne like peanuts and dairy, the venom of insects like bees, or a medication like penicillin.
In addition to determining the allergen causing an immunological response in a patient, the specialist will treat the symptoms caused by the reaction.
Dr. Yung-Hao H Pung has the following 7 expertise
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
Showing 4 of 4
Self-verified patient of Dr. Yung-Hao H Pung - Posted on December 17th, 2014
Excellent doctor! I have chronic cough that bothered me for more than 10 years even with numerous doctors' visits and medicine. He spent a great deal of time to understand my story and concluded that I have Postnasal Drip Syndrome! With his treatment, my cough totally disappeared in 2 weeks! I definitely will sent all my friends to him!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Yung-Hao H Pung - Posted on May 30th, 2013
Long-time patient who looks to Dr Pung to help sort out several adult health challenges aside from my insect and food and environmental allergy issues. Dr. Pung is personable, intellectual, and interested in the patient's whole health situation. He keeps up on the latest treatments and medicines. My experience with him includes interacting with his medical students and doctors in training-he always took time to point out the intricate nature of allergy complications for the adult facing usual health issues. Highly recommend him for both adults and children.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Yung-Hao H Pung - Posted on April 29th, 2013
Self-verified patient of Dr. Yung-Hao H Pung - Posted on April 16th, 2013
Castle Connolly Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
Georgetown University Medical Center
Dr. Yung-Hao H Pung Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCAPITAL ALLERGY ASTHMA AND IMMUNOLOGY, 11119 Rockville Pike Ste 406, Rockville, MD
Dr. Yung-Hao H Pung is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Rockville, MD.