Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Pulmonary Hypertension Facts about pulmonary hypertension, including the causes and symptoms.
- Thromboembolism Facts about thromboembolism, including causes, symptoms, and risks.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Yusuke Yahagi has the following 1 specialty
- Thoracic Surgery
If you need surgery to treat a complication in your chest, which includes your lungs, esophagus, diaphragm and heart, your doctor will refer you to a thoracic surgeon. They’re trained to offer surgical treatment for tumors and abnormalities in these areas as well as respiratory and heart conditions like lung cancer, heart disease and diseases in the diaphragm.
Thoracic surgeons are similar to heart surgeons, except they have additional training in the entire cardiorespiratory system and in how your blood vessels work with your lungs and airways. They’re also trained on catheters used in the chest, as well as cardiac and respiratory support systems that might be part of your treatment plan.
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
i have to say, Dr. Yahagi has been a extremely kind/caring dr, while effectivley fixing every problem i have. I was rushed into the er for a severed brachial artery, he timely introuduced himself, told me what he needed to to, and the possible outcomes, and reassured me without making promises he couldnt keep. Ive never had surgery before letalone anything this major, he has done a excellent job, and is still taking superb care of me, he checks in on me more than once a day, and always explains thing to me even before i ask. I believe he saved my life, and id urge everyone to use his services when his speciality is needed. thank you
Dr. Yusuke Yahagi accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Yusuke Yahagi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Arthur, TX.