Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Yves N Jean-Baptiste Jr has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Yves N Jean-Baptiste Jr has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Dr. Yves N Jean-Baptiste Jr has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 28
I am sorry that you had a horrible experience with this doctor. I urge everyone to do their research before agreeing to have a proceedure and look for qualified plastic surgeons in your area before making a decision. Had you taken this extra step you would have seen that he had his medical license suspended in the past due to practicing improper medicine and placing his patients at risk. You are right in that he may come across as sincere, but if you talk with him and dig deeper you will be able to uncover more. Look into his "silent partner" as well as so that you can be assured that you are in the care of a qualified and licensed professional by the State of Florida. Ask questions such as the qualifications of EVERYONE who is doing any type of invasive proceedure on your body; check to see if the surgical facility is licensed to do the type of proceedure you are receiving (you may be surprised i.e. for liposuction you should have the ability to have this done under general anesthesia and there is a facility license require by the State); and most of all...remember that you have options. If something like pricing is too good to be true then it usually is...you get what you pay for. When it comes to your life don't take the risk!!
I Recently had surgery with Dr.Yves Jean Baptiste and Dr. Carter his silent partner. The entire experience was horrendous, now several months later I look worse then I did before going to them. My stomach is uneven and my back has wholes all over but no fat removed. I now have about "15" scars,and have to spend more money, "that I dont have" to go to a real cosmetic surgeon for scar treatment and to correct their butchering with more surgery. Warning Do not go there you will regret it. Dont be fooled Dr. Baptiste comes off reassuring and honest he is not.
Dr. Jean-Baptiste is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
26 Years Experience
University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Graduated in 1992
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRory Williams Md, 1064 N Broadway Ave, Bartow, FL
Dr. Yves N Jean-Baptiste Jr is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bartow, FL.