Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Yvette A Bridges
Dr. Yvette A Bridges, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Egg Harbor Township, NJ. She has 36 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Bridges is affiliated with St Barnabas Medical Center. Dr. Bridges has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Yvette A Bridges has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Yvette A Bridges has the following 11 expertise
- Child Birth
- Pap Smear
- Hot Flashes
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Menstrual Pain
- Women's Health
Dr. Yvette A Bridges is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 34
I have grown a fear of doctors after the experience I had with her while having my child. She never followed of with me. She wasn't there during my labor After having a emergency c-section she came last minute. Her bedside manner was horrible. I had to have a tube placed in my nose and spent 2 weeks in the hospital after having my son. I advice everyone to please stay away from her. I should have followed my gut feeling.
Dr. Bridges has an impeccable bedside manner in his knowledgeable however her office staff is very unprofessional. The main receptionist is beyond rude. She is miserable and honestly she should not be working in s doctors office with her attitude. It always seems the patients are bothering her if they ask a question or God forbid need to make an appointment !!! You will wait hours in this office to be seen. The girls who work the back have no clue. I'm guessing they are just medical assistants . Dr. Bridges should hire a RN who can talk to patients while they wait and wait and wait to be seen. Not sure why this office never is open when there office hours say they are. Seems like they always have the doctors answering service picking up the calls. Good luck ever getting a call back from them .... I'm looking for a new doc as we speak !
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2008, 2009, 2011, 2012)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2013)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Dr. Bridges is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
University Of Medicine And Dentistry Of New Jersey Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Yvette A Bridges accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Horizon Direct Access
- Horizon PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- Oxford Freedom
- Oxford Liberty
- QualCare HMO
- QualCare PPO
Locations & DirectionsCarrie Catherine Kern Do, 2500 English Creek Ave Ste 214, Egg Harbor Township, NJ
Dr. Yvette A Bridges is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Egg Harbor Township, NJ.