More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Zbigniew M Ciechanowski has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Pediatric Diabetes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 65
Dr. Ciechanowski is not only a wonderful and brilliant doctor, but very kind and caring to both patients and parents. He explains everything very clearly, doesn't call for unnecessary tests, and has great follow-up. Both times we have taken our son in to see him, his diagnosis was spot on and he gave us enough information so that we wouldn't worry unnecessarily yet were well-informed about our son's illnesses. He likes Dr. C very much, too. I think Dr. C is one of the top 3 best doctors I've ever seen.
We've been going to this doctor for 5 years now. We started at his private practice from a recommendation. As a surprise we ran into him when my mother was at an ER at Delnor Hospital in Geneva. Then it turns out that he also works at the Delnor Urgent Care in South Elgin, all these locations at the same time with obviously different hours. Guy is a workaholic but he loves to spend time with patients and it's been more than few times that we would spend an hour or longer with him in the office. He's also very flexible when necessary and made an exception for us after hours to attend to our sick kids by opening the office just for us. Very accurate diagnosis all of the time with great follow up when the cases are more serious. I love the fact that he doesn't just give you prescription and shows you out the door like many other doctor's do.
34 Years Experience
Pomorska Akademia Medyczna
Graduated in 1984
Seton Hall University School Of Health And Medical Sciences
Dr. Zbigniew M Ciechanowski accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL Blue Advantage HMO
- BCBS IL HMO Illinois
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- HealthLink PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National HMO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate POS
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsZbigninew Ciechanowski Md, 2020 Dean St Ste G, Saint Charles, IL
Dr. Zbigniew M Ciechanowski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Saint Charles, IL.