Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Zbigniew P Purzycki
Dr. Zbigniew P Purzycki, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sterling Heights, MI, with another office in Eastpointe, MI. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Purzycki is affiliated with Beaumont Hospital - Troy and Henry Ford Macomb. Dr. Purzycki has received 3 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Zbigniew P Purzycki has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Preventive Medicine
- Weight Loss
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
Showing 5 of 40
I have been seeing Dr. Z. Przycki since 1989, and I have been very happy with him. My whole family goes to him.
My mother's experience during her office visits were just okay. dr purzycki seemed rushed at times, pre-occupied. When my mother's condition worsened and she was hospitalized, I asked dr purzycki about the status of her condition and possibility of her getting worse and response was, lets not go there now. Unfortunately, my mother's condition worsened and the family was contacted by Hospice with direction that needed to be taken. dr purzycki never once had the professionalism/decency nor compassion to speak to and inform our family.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016, 2011, 2013)
Patients' Choice Award (2016, 2015, 2014, 2011, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2016, 2015)
Dr. Purzycki is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Detroit Medical Center
Dr. Zbigniew P Purzycki accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Zbigniew P Purzycki in this video.
Dr. Zbigniew P Purzycki is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sterling Heights, MI.