Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Zenaida F Rosado
Dr. Zenaida F Rosado, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Beaver, PA, with another office in Beaver Falls, PA. She has 20 years of experience. Her specialties include Obstetrics & Gynecology. Dr. Rosado is affiliated with Ohio Valley General Hospital. Dr. Rosado has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Zenaida F Rosado has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
Dr. Zenaida F Rosado has the following 2 expertise
- Hot Flashes
Dr. Zenaida F Rosado has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 23
Patients' Choice Award (2015, 2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2015, 2017)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Rosado is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1998
Western Pennsylvania Hospital
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Zenaida F Rosado is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beaver, PA.