Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Zia A Abdi
Dr. Zia A Abdi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Zia A Abdi has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Zia A Abdi has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 5 of 23
Self-verified patient of Dr. Zia A Abdi - Posted on December 18th, 2017
If you're a veteran, don't even waste your time.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Zia A Abdi - Posted on March 16th, 2017
I had my last appointment with Dr. Zia today. I will not be going to him again. I went to him (2) other times before this appointment trying to give him a chance since I was referred to him by the Veterans choice program. Bad choice. I tried to explain to him the signs and symptoms, and other problems I was having since my previous appointment. He kept interrupting me and wasn't "listening" at all. He doesn't care about the patient, very insensitive, and rude. His staff is alright though. Out of frustration, I started to cry because I was trying my best not to cuss him out and be rude. He didn't ask me what was wrong. He just kept talking and writing prescriptions as tears are streaming down my eyes. I couldn't even tell him everything so he can document it. I asked about any alternative methods to help with my problem and he avoided my question. Instead, he kept talking about other medication that I can "try." I told him that I don't want any prescriptions and he said that its like a daily vitamin. -_- I definitely do not recommend!!
Poor and racial discrimination
Self-verified patient of Dr. Zia A Abdi - Posted on December 3rd, 2015
I was about 18 years old at the time when Dr.Abdi examined me. For a pap smear which I thought it was unusual for a doctor to smell your vaginal instead of giving you a proper exam ,then he humiliated me by saying I was stink just talking loud so the other customers heard him.Now I'm 43 years old and until this day I still am haunted by this I refused to be taken care of bye a foreign doctor .
Self-verified patient of Dr. Zia A Abdi - Posted on March 18th, 2015
Self-verified patient of Dr. Zia A Abdi - Posted on March 16th, 2015
Crawford Long Hospital
Dr. Zia A Abdi Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Ambetter Superior Health Plan
- Anthem Blue Open Access POS Alternate Network
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice HMO
- BCBS GA Blue Choice PPO
- BCBS GA Blue Open Access POS
- BCBS GA BlueChoice Option POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry CoventryOne - GA
- First Health PPO
- Humana Atlanta HMOx
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFAMILY MEDICINE MINOR EM CARE, 2386 Bolton Rd NW, Atlanta, GA
Dr. Zia A Abdi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.