- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ziad A Hage MD
Dr. Ziad A Hage, MD is a doctor primarily located in Charlotte, NC, with other offices in Anderson, SC and Joliet, IL( and 2 other locations). Their specialties include Neurology and Neurological Surgery.
Dr. Ziad A Hage has 4 locations
330 Billingsley Rd Ste 202
Charlotte , NC 28211
Dr. Ziad A Hage has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Ziad A Hage has the following 8 expertise
- Migraine Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Ziad A Hage Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Ziad A Hage
Dr. Hage graduated from the American University of Beirut. Dr. Hage works in Charlotte, NC and 3 other locations and specializes in Neurology and Neurological Surgery. Dr. Hage is affiliated with Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center.