Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. M Z Jasser has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. M Z Jasser has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. M Z Jasser is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
I have received the best care from Dr. Jasser and his assistant Amy that I have ever had from an internist. They handled two emergencies impeccably, diagnosed a cardiac problem that needed immediate treatment, reviewed and improved my prescription profile, and made appropriate referrals for other problems. They are caring and compassionate and got me in for an appointment immediately as a new patient, on referral from a friend, to deal with my emergency. They were willing to work with me as a participant in my health care decisions. I highly recommend this clinic.
This is the strangest and worst doctor I have ever had in my life. You go for a particular condition or problem and he ignores it and just has his staff run a bunch of tiring tests that have nothing to do with why you came. You don't actually see him ever. He then sends the results to your computer which requires advanced training to access. In his very public private life, he is much involved in right wing politics concerning the Middle East.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2013, 2015, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2013, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
26 Years Experience
Medical College Of Wisconsin
Graduated in 1992
United States Naval Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsCardiology And Nuclear Medicine, 1301 E McDowell Rd Ste 202, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. M Z Jasser is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.