Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Zvi Zisbrod
Dr. Zvi Zisbrod, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY. He has 45 years of experience. His specialties include Vascular Surgery and Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery). Dr. Zisbrod is affiliated with Jamaica Hospital Medical Center, Brookdale University Hospital & Medical Center and NYU Lutheran Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Zvi Zisbrod has the following 2 specialties
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
- Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery)
Dr. Zvi Zisbrod has the following 5 expertise
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Varicose Veins
- Diabetes Complications
- Vascular Malformations
Dr. Zvi Zisbrod has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Zvi Zisbrod is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 7
Dr. Zisbrod is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
45 Years Experience
Sackler School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1973
Mount Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Zvi Zisbrod accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Capital District Physicians Health Plan
- CDPHP New York State of Health - Small Business
- CDPHP PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Connecticare Flex Connecticut
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire HMO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- First Health PPO
HIP of NY
- Emblem HIP Select PPO
- Healthfirst NY HMO ABCD
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
MVP Health Plan
- MVP Preferred PPO
- Oxford Metro
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsProgressive Medical Solutions, 208 Avenue U, Brooklyn, NY
Dr. Zvi Zisbrod is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.