Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark S Feder OD
Dr. Mark S Feder, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Norwalk, CT. He has 35 years of experience. His specialties include Optometry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Mark S Feder has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Mark S Feder has the following 2 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Vision Therapy
35 Years Experience
Suny College Of Optometry
Graduated in 1983
Dr. Mark S Feder Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Anthem CT Pathway X Enhanced Ind HMO
- Anthem PPO Century Preferred CT
- Anthem Pathway X Ind PPO Direct Access CT
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MA Blue Care Elect PPO
- BCBS MA Preferred Blue PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Empire Blue Priority EPO
- Empire PPO
- Empire Prism EPO Blue Priority
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNORWALK EYE CARE, 5 Eversley Ave Ste 104, Norwalk, CT
Dr. Mark S Feder is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near Norwalk, CT.