Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. James E Wiedenfeld
Dr. James E Wiedenfeld, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Lufkin, TX. He has 2 years of experience. His specialties include Optometry. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. James E Wiedenfeld has the following 1 specialty
Dr. James E Wiedenfeld has the following 2 expertise
- Vision Therapy
- Eye Exam
2 Years Experience
University Of Houston College Of Optometry
Graduated in 2016
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMARK EDWARD WIEDENFELD OD, 905 S John Redditt Dr, Lufkin, TX
Dr. James E Wiedenfeld is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near Lufkin, TX.