Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Amanda N Sprehe
Dr. Amanda N Sprehe, OD is an Optometrist primarily located in Munster, IN. She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Optometry. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Amanda N Sprehe has the following 1 specialty
Dr. Amanda N Sprehe has the following 2 expertise
- Vision Therapy
- Eye Exam
9 Years Experience
Indiana University School Of Optometry
Graduated in 2009
Dr. Amanda N Sprehe Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- Ambetter from MHS HIX
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGAILMARD OPTOMETRIC ASSOCIATES INC, 630 Ridge Rd, Munster, IN
Dr. Amanda N Sprehe is similar to the following 4 Optometrists near Munster, IN.