A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaleya Koreishi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaleya Koreishi, Ophthalmologist, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koreishi
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Koreishi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaleya Koreishi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Edema
- Corneal Neovascularization
- Corneal Transplantation
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Corneal Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Koreishi graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Koreishi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaleya Faruk Koreishi MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Aaleya F. Koreishi practice?
- Dr. Aaleya Koreishi has 1 office location.
Dr. Aaleya Koreishi practices Ophthalmology near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Ophthalmologists.