A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Aaleya Koreishi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Aaleya Koreishi, Ophthalmologist, Pediatrician is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Aaleya Koreishi, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Corneal Edema
- Corneal Neovascularization
- Corneal Transplantation
- LASIK (Laser In Situ Keratomileusis)
- Laser Corneal Surgery
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Koreishi graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Koreishi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Arlington Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Aaleya Faruk Koreishi MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Aaleya F. Koreishi practice?
- Dr. Aaleya Koreishi has 6 office locations.
Dr. Aaleya Koreishi practices Ophthalmology near Grapevine, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX and Fort Worth, TX.
See Grapevine Ophthalmologists.