Internists
15425 Warwick Blvd
Ste H
Newport News, VA 23608
757-874-8400
Locations and availability (2)

1.5

|  So humiliated...  |  show details
Mar 8th, 2011

I was having horrible pains in my pelvic area and was referred to this clinic by an emergency room doctor because I dont have insurance. Dr Delahoussaye was so extremely condescending and when I showed her where I was having pain, she actually told me there was nothing wrong with me. I was in shock. When I told her what the emergancy room doctor suspected the pain was from, she sarcastically told me that she was not a gynecologist. Then I asked her if she could give me a referral to a gynecologist and she said "Do you HAVE money for a gynecologist?" in a very sarcastic tone. I was so humiliated and I felt an inch tall. I do not like the situation I am in and for her to talk to me like I was some sort of trash was uncalled for and seriously unprofessional. Please DONOT go to see this woman. She's horrible.

|  Rude!!!! Rude!!!!! Rude!!!!  |  show details
Mar 7th, 2011

She is the most unprofessional doctor i have ever encountered. I would never go back to this person.

|  terrible bedside manners  |  show details
Jan 18th, 2011

This is the absolute worse Dr. EVER!!!! I have never in my 57 years been treated with such disrespect by a so called professional. I have considered calling Wavy 10 on your side to report the poor service I have received from her. I really want people to know they do not have to be talked to like they are animals because she feels her position warrants that. I feel her license to practice needs to be re-evaluated.

|  Worst Doctor I have been to  |  show details
Jan 4th, 2011

I went to this doctor a few years ago when I was looking for a primary doctor for my insurance needs. I was never told that she was only a part time physician. Once in her office, she informed me that she did not return phone calls, and would be very angry if I ever called her for an emergency, etc. She informed me that most patients thought she was a "bi**h" and that I would probably report her to the medical board..I was shocked and stunned, especially when she proceeded to tell me that my chronic pain issue with my hip was untreatable due to her own experiences with cancer...I had not asked her to treat my hip, as I was in to see her to obtain a primary physician..for referrals etc...she also informed me that she didn't like giving referrals...I thought I was being punked actually, and the only reason I didn't cuss her out and walk away was that I wanted to be able to come back with a hidden camera to expose what a huge disaster was sitting in this medical office reaping the insurance profits, while just barely keeping her M.D. status open...I have no idea if this woman is still practicing, but Lord help anyone who is her patient...I promptly found another primary..I did report her to the insurance company based on her reluctance to inform the patients of her inability to actually be a referring doctor, they were not concerned, and leads me to believe if insurers are getting ripped off, they deserve it for not listening to their members and addressing complaints....a clear case of buyer beware

|  show details
Nov 11th, 2009

I liked her. She listened to my problems and clearly explained how she was going to approach each issue.

|  Very poor Physician.  |  show details
Mar 16th, 2009

Today will be my last visit with this particular Physician. She has the worst bedside manner I've ever witnessed. She has no empathy, and I even suspect she is a racist.