2.0

Dec 13th, 2015

Very rude and unwilling to help or listen to pstients

by Janice Williams on Apr 1st, 2015

Caring physician with nice personality.

Feb 9th, 2015

Delahoussaye was rude and forced me to take off my prescription light sensitive sunglasses ... She also spoke ILL of her handicapped stepson... Why I don't know

So humiliated... show details So humiliated...
Mar 8th, 2011

I was having horrible pains in my pelvic area and was referred to this clinic by an emergency room doctor because I dont have insurance. Dr Delahoussaye was so extremely condescending and when I showed her where I was having pain, she actually told me there was nothing wrong with me. I was in shock. When I told her what the emergancy room doctor suspected the pain was from, she sarcastically told me that she was not a gynecologist. Then I asked her if she could give me a referral to a gynecologist and she said "Do you HAVE money for a gynecologist?" in a very sarcastic tone. I was so humiliated and I felt an inch tall. I do not like the situation I am in and for her to talk to me like I was some sort of trash was uncalled for and seriously unprofessional. Please DONOT go to see this woman. She's horrible.

Rude!!!! Rude!!!!! Rude!!!! show details Rude!!!! Rude!!!!! Rude!!!!
Mar 7th, 2011

She is the most unprofessional doctor i have ever encountered. I would never go back to this person.

terrible bedside manners show details terrible bedside manners
Jan 18th, 2011

This is the absolute worse Dr. EVER!!!! I have never in my 57 years been treated with such disrespect by a so called professional. I have considered calling Wavy 10 on your side to report the poor service I have received from her. I really want people to know they do not have to be talked to like they are animals because she feels her position warrants that. I feel her license to practice needs to be re-evaluated.

Nov 11th, 2009

I liked her. She listened to my problems and clearly explained how she was going to approach each issue.

Very poor Physician. show details Very poor Physician.
Mar 16th, 2009

Today will be my last visit with this particular Physician. She has the worst bedside manner I've ever witnessed. She has no empathy, and I even suspect she is a racist.