Dr. Alejandro Gonzalez Della Valle MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 26th, 2017
Appretiation
My husband Nikolay Trifonov underwent a right total hip replacement surgery on 12/22/16. Prior to our office visit my husband had been in excruciating pain for months & nobody could diagnosed him properly. Dr. Della Valla took his time, thoroughly examined my husband & explained us that my husband needed THRS. He put him as a priority case & two weeks later performed successful surgery. Ever since my husband has been pain free & thankful to Dr. Della Valle's professional help, dedication to his profession and excellent care. The same appreciation goes to his staff that provided us with support & guidance through the difficult time in our life.

December 12th, 2016
Hip Replacement and Revision Surgery by Dr. Della Valle
Dr. Della Valle and his team are excellent. I had my first hip replacement surgery in 2011 by Dr. Della Valle and my second in Oct 2016. The level of service continues to be exceptional as well as the patient care (prior to surgery, while in the hospital and post operative). I've had 4 hip surgeries and I would highly recommend Dr. Della Valle and his team to anyone.

December 11th, 2016
Anterior hip replacement
Dr. Della Valle did my hip replacement using the anterior approach. He was very professional and spent a lot of time with me. I highly recommend him!

September 15th, 2016
Left in the middle of the appt
He left the room in the middle of the appointment and never returned. Also was disinterested while he was there. My husband and I were mystified and unaware of any reason for treating us this way.

March 1st, 2016
Gave average rating for spending time with me but I understand that the Dr is very busy and the staff more than made up for that.
Overall very pleased I feel that the reward is greater than the risk. Not knowing any better I feel that I am coming along nicely.

January 25th, 2016
Very satisfied with Dr. Della Valle and his staff. Very professional

January 18th, 2016
A wonderful doctor and person! He is extremely kind, professional and compassionate.

November 30th, 2015
Awesome dr

November 18th, 2015
Took to Dr. Della Valle right away. Gained my trust quickly. Very professional & listened to everything I said. He will be doing my surgery soon

November 17th, 2015
Good surgeon!

November 13th, 2015
I agree with all the positive feedback provided by patients. I saw Dr. Della Valle November, 2015 for the first time. I have hip arthritis and in the past had 3 hip scopes due to tears...I needed a doctor who can follow up my hip condition moving forward and his reviews guided me to making the decision to see him. I definitely recommend Dr. Della Valle and would consider him for any procedure I may need in the future. He is very kind, patient and does not rush you at all. Felt at ease. His staff extremely nice.

October 3rd, 2015
Knee surgery
Great experience with my knee replacement. I am very happy that I chose him.