Alejandro Della Valle MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

December 12th, 2016
Hip Replacement and Revision Surgery by Dr. Della Valle
Dr. Della Valle and his team are excellent. I had my first hip replacement surgery in 2011 by Dr. Della Valle and my second in Oct 2016. The level of service continues to be exceptional as well as the patient care (prior to surgery, while in the hospital and post operative). I've had 4 hip surgeries and I would highly recommend Dr. Della Valle and his team to anyone.

December 11th, 2016
Anterior hip replacement
Dr. Della Valle did my hip replacement using the anterior approach. He was very professional and spent a lot of time with me. I highly recommend him!

March 1st, 2016
Gave average rating for spending time with me but I understand that the Dr is very busy and the staff more than made up for that.
Overall very pleased I feel that the reward is greater than the risk. Not knowing any better I feel that I am coming along nicely.

January 25th, 2016
Very satisfied with Dr. Della Valle and his staff. Very professional

January 18th, 2016
A wonderful doctor and person! He is extremely kind, professional and compassionate.

December 1st, 2015
Awesome dr

November 17th, 2015
Good surgeon!

November 13th, 2015
I agree with all the positive feedback provided by patients. I saw Dr. Della Valle November, 2015 for the first time. I have hip arthritis and in the past had 3 hip scopes due to tears...I needed a doctor who can follow up my hip condition moving forward and his reviews guided me to making the decision to see him. I definitely recommend Dr. Della Valle and would consider him for any procedure I may need in the future. He is very kind, patient and does not rush you at all. Felt at ease. His staff extremely nice.

October 3rd, 2015
Knee surgery
Great experience with my knee replacement. I am very happy that I chose him.

September 13th, 2015
I met with Dr. Della Valle for a consultation and exam regarding a hip replacement and I found him to be very sincere and genuine. He also explained on my Xray what and where the problem was on my right hip. His diagnosis was accurate and easy to understand. He was kind, understanding and professional in every way. When I am ready to have the hip surgery, I will definitely choose Dr. Della Valle to do the surgery, also, his Physician assistant was very good and professional. Good experience all around.

August 27th, 2015
Knee replacement
Great experience with my knee replacement from booking surgery to recovery. He runs a very organize practice. The staff is friendy. Hope, his surgical coordinator, is exceptional.

August 27th, 2015
Rheumatoid arthritis
I have rheumatoid arthritis and lived with joint pain for as long as I remember. I have been a patient of Dr. Della Valle's since 2005. He is knowledgeable and caring, he always listened and spent time with me. His office staff is very good. I had my right knee replacement in 2005, my left knee in 2008, and both hips replaced a year ago (all by him). He came to the hospital to visit me on a Saturday. I don't think I can say that about many doctors in NYC! I am so happy with him! I have recommeded him to many of my frinends. Even if there is a wait sometimes in his office, it is well worth it.