A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alek Mishail:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alek Mishail, Urologist, Oncologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Mishail graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Mishail has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Stony Brook University Hospital
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alek Mishail MD is a male Urologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Alek Mishail practice?
- Dr. Alek Mishail has 11 office locations.
Dr. Alek Mishail practices Urology near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: East Setauket, NY and Northport, NY.
See Forest Hills Urologists.