A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alexander Panossian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alexander Panossian, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Panossian graduated from American University Of Beirut.
Dr. Panossian has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Pascack Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alexander M Panossian MD is a male Urologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Alexander M. Panossian practice?
- Dr. Alexander Panossian has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alexander Panossian practices Urology near Paramus, NJ.
See Paramus Urologists.