A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Altagracia Otero:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Otero
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Otero Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Otero graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Altagracia Otero MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Altagracia Otero practice?
- Dr. Altagracia Otero has 1 office location.
Dr. Altagracia Otero practices Psychiatry near Fresno, CA.
See Fresno Psychiatrists.